My name is Lora, and I am a coach, consultant and public speaker determined to help other people live the life they were designed to live…oh yeah, and have fun while they are doing it!
If you are like most of my readers, there are times where life isn’t quite like you always imagined. You work hard and are motivated, but you aren’t really sure why you are working so hard or where you are headed.
Does this sound like you?
- You feel like you work too much
- You feel trapped in a job that doesn’t feed your soul
- You are generally rushing through life waiting for the next big thing
- You don’t have enough time or money to do the things you love
- You really want more time for your family, friends and hobbies
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you are not alone!
Up until 2014, my life was on a “normal” path of balancing work with consumption, progress with debt and happiness with stress. My life wasn’t bad, it was just out of balance and I constantly felt stressed and overwhelmed. Maybe you can relate…
I was lucky, I had a wake up call in the form of a miserable job. This experience helped me reevaluate what was really important in my life and what I wanted my life to look like in the future.
I did a lot of research, a lot of soul-searching and even more praying before I made some big changes. My changes included changing jobs, moving across country and downsizing from just over 1,800 square feet to around 200.
My passion is helping other people take bold action
and live the lives they were designed to live!
If you are looking for something more, but aren’t quite sure what, or if you are trying to decide if Tiny Living is right for you, or if you are just curious about the “crazy” people that live in Tiny Houses…stick around.
I started this blog to share my tiny house journey with my friends and family. However, I quickly discovered that I wanted to share my story with as many people as possible so others can live more intentional lives (with or without the tiny house).
My new intentional life has made me happier, more grateful and a lot less stressed, and I believe that is worth sharing! I truly believe having a dream, being intentional and taking action can help you achieve everything in your life you want, and I want to help you get there.
You might already know all of that, so, I wanted to share some things you probably don’t know about me.
- I am a little sister to two awesome big sisters!
- An aunt to 13 nieces and nephews (and 7 great nieces and nephews!)
- I am a competitive ballroom dancer
- A chocolate lover
- An Air Force Officer
- A Mazda Fan
- A Mexican food fanatic
- A Runner (trying to run a half marathon in every state!)
- A Swimmer
- A Triathlete
- I love reading, coloring and traveling
- Oh yeah, and I think giraffes are awesome!!!
Well, now that you know more about me, I’d love to find out more about you!